Monday, June 14, 2010

Totally an Amateur








Well, this is officially my first attempt at entering the blog world. I feel very much like an amateur trying to figure this all out! There will definitely not be any bells and whistles to this blog for some time; I am thinking it will be a continual work in progress:). I would normally have called a friend who is an expert blogger to figure it all out, but I recently made a goal to be more self sufficient and to not always ask how to do things. So, this is my first amateur attempt!






After having Will, I spent countless hours in the night reading blogs. My little man may be very sweet and cute, but he is most certainly not a great sleeper! BecaCheck Spellinguse we don't have cable, and I get sucked into buying fancy vacuums, work out plans, and blenders from infomercials, I occupied my mind reading about other people's lives on their blogs. I loved getting to know what was going on with their lives- some I knew personally and some I just found through friends' blogs. I love the idea of having so many details about everyday life in one spot. I can already tell I'm forgetting details about Will, and he is only 6 months old (well 2 days shy of his 6 month birthday)! So, hopefully this will be where I can keep up with what is going on in our family.

So, for my first post I will leave some pics of our sweet, growing little guy.




(my sis-in-law Chelsea took the picture on the left and at the top of the page- one of the pictures is at the top b/c I can't figure out how to move it down with the other two.....again, SO AMATEUR!!)







4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I love it! Way to be so self-sufficient! I ended up googling my questions when I was trying to set up my blog! I often found tutorial videos that I would watch! Can't wait to read more posts!!! BTW, crazy that you have still not made it to Orlando but I am sure you are loving more time with Will!!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to BlogLand! Get ready to be totally obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to your blog! It's way better than the few sentences that I always post on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I do like this new land I've entered. I am really excited about keeping up with Will on here! Hopefully, I don't quit!

    ReplyDelete