Thursday, March 3, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT. great deal.

Some girls have naturally beautiful, do whatever they want it to hair.  I am NOT one of those girls! I have a lot of fine hair that does not hold curl to save my life.  I curl my hair, think it looks really good, and then literally 30 minutes later, it is all flat and blah.  If you're a mom, you know that our time is precious, so I have just gone with the 5 minute straightener routine....old faithful:).  This leads me to the newest and BEST find I have come across in a while.

The REMINGTON Curling Wand from Target for $25.00


When I coached dance at SWJH, the girls always used the wands when they got ready in the morning to make PERFECT curls in just minutes. I would see them later in the day, and their hair would still be bouncing with perfect curls.  Not good when you're jealous of a 13 year old's hair:)  Unfortunately, they used a kind that was $150.00.  No, thank you.  So, when I saw this in Target, I jumped at the opportunity hoping for the best. 

This is only the second time I have used it, and it took me a whopping 20 minutes EIGHT minutes to get my hair all curled and styled.  SERIOUSLY.  I timed myself from beginning to end even allowing hair spray time:) It is so easy, and I took these pictures 3 hours later--- after going to Bible study and walking through tons of wind AND a 14 month old playing with it.


I LOVE a product that makes life easier and is a good deal.  If you're like me with hair that will not cooperate and hold curl, you absolutely have to get this.  The first time I used it my hair was curly for 2 days! $25.00 and 8 minutes of my life for fancy hair that my husband likes. Yes, Please:).

2 comments: