Friday, May 20, 2011

Six Years Ago Today......

I don't know where the time has gone! Six years ago Justin and I were getting ready to say "I do" and commit our lives to one another.  Wow, it has really flown by!  We were laughing recently about how much we've grown up together.  We met when I was just a freshman at the U of A, and he was a junior.  We were SO young! God has been so good to us in the six years of our marriage, and I am grateful everyday that He gave such a Godly, handsome, sweet, thoughtful man to me to be my groom. So, in honor of our anniversary, here's some pics from that perfect day!

(The pics are in such a random order b/c I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload them in the right order)
Fun times at the reception
My sweet family

Before the wedding- it was a BEAUTIFUL day
The end of the perfect night

One of my favorite pictures
This picture makes me laugh! It really sums up our personalities.  I am giggling at Justin who is worried I may try and smash the cake in his face and has warned me sternly that it wouldn't be well received:)

Justin surprised me by putting my Mom's engagement ring on my bouquet, so she could be "with me" that day.  

I loved the back of my dress; really, I loved my whole dress!







It's so fun to go back and reminisce through pictures and videos.  I look forward to many, many more happy years of marriage to my love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment